Monday, February 8, 2010

Edutopia....what is it?

I remember using this site and now that I have found it again, let me know what you think.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a boo-boo and posted a comment that corresponded to the section before...so I deleted it....but for this site link my comment is that it is a keeper, lots of ways to search the site...lot's of areas covered...great teacher resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wuh Whaw! I just have to say that I guess that I thought I'd never see the day that Star Wars could become involved in education-I mean it's neat to see the George Lucas Foundation support the site. Neat.
    Besides this, I have to agree that the site is interesting,even though the site relates to american education. There are ideas we Canadian educators can look at and get ideas from though. I like the real life stories of success coming from the teachers themelves.
    Keep it Real!

    Muffet

    ReplyDelete
  4. The site was very informative, teachers sharing thier ideas, what works and what doesn't work. I liked the site on "An Engaged Classroom", lot's of good advice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full of great info. I am surprised I have never come across this site before! It seems to be an excellent resource.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edutopia is a cool site. I entered a contest and everything! I hope I win. It was very wellorganized and there were so much information in one click here and there. I also signed up for an Edutopia newsletter. I had fun roaming around this site. I definitely want to add it to my favorites.
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete