This document, which was put together by a number of people from all over Canada, is an excellent read if you want to know about holistic learning. This link will take you to the home page. The holistic learning models are on the right side of the document. If you have any views, please comment when you can.
http://www.ccl-cca.ca/CCL/Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two thumbs up to this site!!! Using the circle and the tree as symbols and technology, the holistic models are explored in an interactive and interesting manner.
ReplyDeleteThe three groups, First Nations, Metis and Inuit is each given a model and clearly explained.
Very helpful site for those wanting to understand the indigenous worldview of Aboriginal Canadians and those who know but are looking for an engaging and accessible format.
Well designed site - helpful and LOTS to explore. I think I will be returning to this when I have a bit more time to devote.
ReplyDeleteI was taught about phyiscal, emotional, spiritual, mental, but they were in directions. The site displays this in a circle format. So I don't know exactly the directions, for the above, but I do know that you have to take care of each of the directions, to have balance in your life.
ReplyDelete