Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fishing was GREAT!!!

I went fishing on Saturday at the derby in Nelson. It was fun, though the wind was a bit chilly sitting out on the lake all day. Some lucky fisherperson won some money and great prizes. Now, that I have the fishing bug again...Where is the next derby?????...

7 comments:

  1. There is another fishing derby March 13 in Oxford House. March 21 Nelson House and March 27 Split Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Oxford House a fly in community? I am going to try and make it to Nelson again. Heck, I may even try Split Lake too. Thanks Navy Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah....fishing is great, come fishing in Nelson House during the winter festival. Also, come to the social.....lot's of dancing, singing, laughter, jigging, men....tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is this social happening? Sus was telling me about it while we were out on the lake fishing on Saturday. Thanks for the reminder. (men)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fishing but i do not like to eat fish. Still if I was hungry I would eat them; but only if they are filleted, dressed with lemon and fried in English batter. Yep good ole fashioned English fish and chips is as close as I come to fish consumption. This is the same for seafood as I am allergic to saltwater fish; but only if it is fresh. If it is smoked or canned then I am able to keep it down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edglane'te'Rheda!

    I got word that there's going to be a kindergarten fundraiser fish derby in Nelson House- Loretta may know more about the confirmed date, but there is one coming up, just to let you know.

    MMI

    ReplyDelete
  7. March the 13th is the kindergarten grad fundraiser ice fishing derby. Saturday the 13th March $30.00 entry fee. Prize structure to be announced on the ice.
    My son (Ross Jr.)is graduating.

    ReplyDelete