Monday, July 26, 2010

FDL...Director of Education

I am now in Fond Du Lac, a fly in community with about 1000 people here, right on the shores of Lake Athabasca....it is beautiful here. I will post some photos later. The job is pretty awesome, and extremely busy. I am still in the process of hiring teachers and the school board would like me to look for new teachers, so if you know of any still looking for a teaching position, send them my way. I advertised on Education Canada and have looked at numerous resumes already. I am so busy that I don't have time to get lonely. I've been to meetings in the south, which is nice, since it gets me out of here at least once a month.

I would love to hear from all of you and where you will be teaching. Where are you at Leighton? Pam? Raheela?

How are things in Leaf? Nelson? Thompson?

Until I hear from you all, good luck in your new jobs and if you have any questions....I am just a phone call away or a click away in this case....we can connect by email as well...

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you! Hey! just recieved my teacher certification in the mail! Heeeeee! Feels good, and will be beginning orientation on the 30th. Still have to download pics, will send them when I get down to doing that... molasses is my middle name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rheda. It looks like you went 'home'. I hope your new duties are fulfilling. I am not yet employed but I will be able to enjoy full time subbing. Still, nothing beats having the security of a contract!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tansi Rheda,
    I can't wait to see pictures of your new surroundings. I have 25 grade 6's. I see a lot of challenges but i feel that i can handle them with all of the knowledge You, Dr. Firman, and buddy have given me. I would like to hear from the others in the B.Ed class. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete